Donors Choose

DonorsChoose.org - Teachers ask. You choose. Students learn.

06 September 2008

Please pray....

I just found out that a fellow Teaching Fellow has been missing for over a week. She started the program last year, and this summer, I almost subleased her apartment while searching for a more permanent place.

The fact that I've had personal contact with this girl makes the whole thing way too close to home. She offered to help me get settled in New York and seemed like an amazing person. All of her ID, credit cards, and cell phone were left at her apartment.

Here's a link to the story.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

2 comments:

Midwest Teacher said...

Whoa...scary. I hope this story has a happy ending. I hope that's possible.

Mom said...

Still praying for Hannah and all her family - even though she was sighted somewhere, she still hasn't been found. As a parent, I can't even imagine the feelings her parents, family, and friends are going through. Whatever happened wasn't good - just hope she's ok.